Public Records Information

To make a request for public records of NJSBA, please use the NJSBA Records Request Form. Please send the completed form to:

  • Records Custodian
  • Cynthia J. Jahn, Esq.,
  • New Jersey School Boards Association
  • 413 West State Street
  • Trenton, New Jersey 08618

Requestors may also fax the form to the attention of the NJSBA Records Custodian at 609-695-1577.

For further questions about how to obtain NJSBA Records, please call Cynthia J. Jahn, Esq., Records Custodian, at 609-278-5250 or e-mail: cjahn@njsba.org.