NJSBA’s Board of Directors met Friday, Nov. 16 in the Wyndham Princeton Conference Center, Plainsboro. Action included:
- Administered oath of office to Alfred Fisher and Harold Warne.
- Approved Consent Agenda Items:
- Minutes of the Oct. 19, 2007 Board of Directors Meeting.
- NJSBA’s presidential appointments to 2008-10 Nominating Committee:
Northwest: Walter Stanek, Byram Township, Sussex
Northeast: Maria Alamo, Nutley, Essex
Central: Mary Walter, Manchester Township, Ocean
Southern: Jack Surrency, Bridgeton, Cumberland.
- Board of Directors retreat action-plan committees were organized with outcome actions to be reported in January
- Debriefed on 2007 annual Workshop
- Heard Grassroots Advocacy Plan
- Heard report from Construction Review Committee
- Heard Executive Director’s report and viewed a presentation of Executive Director’s vision.
- Received the President’s report.