The Atlantic Highlands, Highlands and Henry Hudson Regional Boards of Education (Tri-District School Districts), in collaboration with staff, parents, and their community are seeking an inclusive and visionary educational leader committed to success for every child in our PreK-12 Tri-District. Located in Atlantic Highlands and Highlands NJ with over 800 students in 3 schools, the Tri-District Schools are supported by a staff of 173 and an operating budget of $21 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- 3 years’ experience as a Supt., Asst. Supt, Central Office or Principal preferred
- Earned doctorate preferred
- Experience in K-12 setting preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to integrate technology to improve instructional practice
- A collaborative approach that supports each child’s intellectual, physical and social-emotional development
- A strategic thinker, experience with shared services and an understanding of school district regionalization and consolidation planning processes
- Experience with curriculum, professional development, special education and evaluation
- Documented success in raising student achievement
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: July 1, 2021.
Application Deadline: 11:00 pm DST, January 3, 2021.
All applications must be submitted through www.njsba.org/employment
New Jersey School Boards Association
Kathy Winecoff, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer