Elsinboro Township School District is seeking a dedicated and resourceful educational leader to commence employment in the 2022-2023 school year. Located in southern Salem County, our K-8 rural, Choice school district is in search of a leader who will embrace our vision for our school while paving a pathway to academic excellence for our students. The district is home to approximately 121 students and 21 staff members with an annual budget of $3.4 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Three years Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office and/or Principal experience preferred
- Three years teaching experience required, five years preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to excellence for all students and staff
Deadline for receipt of all applications is by 11:00 p.m. on February 6, 2022.
To apply: Send Resume, Copy of all Certifications, Three Letters of Recommendation to ElsinboroCSASearch@elsinboroschool.org
Position available on or about July 1, 2022.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer