The Maurice River Township Board of Education, in collaboration with staff, parents, and community, is seeking a highly effective leader to serve as its Chief School Administrator/Principal to continue a tradition of achieving high standards of performance. It is a New Jersey School of Choice and has been deemed a Highly Effective School District. The PreK-8 district serves 400 students, 80 staff members, two administrators with an annual budget of 9 million. Grades 9 – 12 attend Millville High School.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Eligibility Certificate required
- Superintendent, Central Office, Principal, and/or Supervisory experience required
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS LEADERSHIP AND ACHIEVEMENT IN:
- Curriculum Development
- Strategic and Long-Range Planning
- Personnel Management and Communication
- Knowledge and experience in shared services agreements
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available on July 1, 2021
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00 PM on May 21, 2021.
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Maurice River Township
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Kershner, Director of Field Services
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer