The New Jersey Schools Insurance Group is seeking a dynamic leader responsible for directing and managing all aspects of NJSIG’s operations as well as defining, developing and implementing a strategic course to fulfill NJSIG’s mission to be the premier provider of insurance and risk management solutions for schools in the State of New Jersey.
The successful candidate will be experienced in budget development, income management, financial forecasting and investment oversight. In addition to strong client management skills, the successful candidate will possess the ability to build strong relationship within all levels of the organization, exercise sound judgement and possess a strong moral compass. Additional information is available in the Job Description.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master of Public Administration, Business Administration or Juris Doctor preferred;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the management and administration of a government entity required;
- Comprehension of actuarial concepts, advanced statistical concepts, underwriting protocols, claims administration processes, loss control services and risk management strategies required;
- Working comprehension of NJ laws governing operation of NJSIG;
- Comprehension of public entity function, operations, governance and compliance in the State of New Jersey required;
- Residency in the State of New Jersey in accordance with the New Jersey First Ac, N.J.S.A. 52:14-7.
Position Available February 1, 2020
Salary market competitive and commensurate with education and experience.
Please send confidential cover letters, resumes and salary history via email to SEARCH@njsba.org
New Jersey School Board Association
Attention: Kristen Krulikowski
413 W. State Street
Trenton, New Jersey 08618-5697
Deadline for submission of application materials July 30, 2019.
Review of candidates will occur in August 2019 and interviews subsequently held in September and October 2019.
Should you require further information, please contact 609-278-5218 or SEARCH@njsba.org
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer