The Roseville Community Charter School believes that every child can perform at high levels when provided a supportive environment with high expectations. We are seeking an innovative educational leader with demonstrated success in a systems approach to academic achievement. Our success is built on a “Community of Excellence” and look forward to our next leader strengthening and building our community partnerships. Through a cooperative effort that includes a school principal, this diverse comprehensive K-4 school proudly serves 324 scholars with an operating budget of $6.5 million.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Experience as an Executive Director preferred
- 3+ years Supervisory/Principal experience required
- Experience in a similar diverse school preferred
- Elementary teaching experience preferred
- Experience in practices that promote a positive culture and climate for students and staff
NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available September 1, 2019.
Application deadline: 5:00 PM, August 5, 2019.
New Jersey School Boards Association
Charlene Peterson, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer