The New Jersey School Boards Association is seeking to fill the following full-time position:
This dynamic individual will join our team to provide individualized services, programs and training to meet the specific needs of local school boards serving Atlantic, Cape May and Cumberland counties in New Jersey.
- Promote training and provide dues-based individualized services, programs and training to meet the specific needs of all local boards of education. Generate revenue through fee-based services.
- Respond to requests for information and provide consultation and assistance to local boards, board members and administrators as needed.
- Develop, present and market NJSBA at county school boards association meetings, workshops, conferences and other programs.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations to staff, membership, and groups outside the Association.
Some essential requirements include:
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple constituents, representing the operation broadly within and outside the Association.
- Effective consultative skills including problem identification, problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, highly motivated, creative and organized, with the ability to execute projects on tight deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license and automobile required.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office/Word, Excel and Outlook.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and knowledge of public education and school board governance required. Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends, and have the capability to work from home.
Minimum salary $76,874.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume relevant to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NJSBA complies with the “New Jersey First Act.” This Act requires all NJSBA employees, hired on or after September 1, 2011, to currently reside in NJ or relocate within one (1) year of their hire date.