The Allamuchy Township School District is searching for a creative, proactive, and accomplished educator to serve as its next leader.
The goal of the Allamuchy educational program is to develop young people who are curious, well rounded, knowledgeable, caring, respectful and responsible so that they can evolve into self-sufficient and confident citizens and members of a diverse society. Our next Superintendent will bring innovative programming and opportunities to our beautiful, rural school district, located in eastern Warren County.
The Allamuchy School District educates approximately 425 Pre-K – grade 8 students in two buildings. In addition, Rutherfurd Hall, a historic cultural center and museum, is owned and managed by the Allamuchy Township Board of Education. The school district employs a staff of about 100 educational professionals, including about 40 teachers and 4 administrators and operates with a budget of $11.6 million.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required.
- Earned doctorate preferred.
- Successful school principal experience preferred.
- Three to five years classroom teaching experience at the elementary and/or middle school levels strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of meeting the needs of special learners and special education law highly desired.
- Experience in a rural school district preferred.
- Media specialist experience and strong knowledge of technology desired.
The successful candidate shall demonstrate expertise in
- Communications, with a commitment to transparency and developing relationships with the community;
- Technology implementation and integration into the curriculum;
- Personnel management, professional development, and evaluation;
- Facilities management, including maintenance, usage, and operations;
- Financial management and resource allocation.
Position available: July 1, 2021
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
Application Deadline: 11pm, February 8, 2021
New Jersey School BoardsAssociation
For inquiries call:
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer