The Belmar Board of Education in collaboration with staff, parents, and their community are seeking an inclusive and visionary educational leader committed to success for every child in our diverse PreK-8 District. Located in Monmouth County NJ, the Belmar School District is comprised of one school that provides Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 8 educational services to approximately 434 students and supports our sending population of high school students. The district is supported by a staff of 95 and has an operating budget of $13.2 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Experience as a Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Central Office or Principal preferred
- PK-8 Classroom experience preferred
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Educational leadership with skills in curriculum, personnel management, and communications
- Experience with send/receive relationships a plus
The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in:
- Curriculum development, implementation, evaluation, articulation, and implementation
- Personnel management including evaluation, staff development and collaborative decision-making
- Community relations, engagement, and outreach
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: January 1, 2022.
Application Deadline: 11:00 pm EST, August 2, 2021
New Jersey School Boards Association
Kathy Winecoff, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer