Bridgeton Board of Education is seeking an experienced educational leader for their proud and diverse community in Cumberland County. The school district is comprised of 9 buildings, approximately 6000 students, Pre-K-12, with 36 administrators and over 1000 staff members supported by a budget of over $116 million.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, and/or Central Office experience required
- Experience in a K-12 district required
The Successful Candidate will demonstrate leadership and achievement in:
- Curriculum development
- Personnel management
- Multi-cultural and diverse communities
- Budget and finance oversight
Salary: commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Prior applicants need not apply.
POSITION AVAILABLE ON OR ABOUT JULY 1, 2020
All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on January 30, 2020
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – BRIDGETON
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Jane Kershner, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer