The Bridgeton Board of Education is seeking an experienced educational leader for their proud and diverse community in Cumberland County. The school district is comprised of 9 buildings, approximately 6000 students, Pre-K-12, with 36 administrators and over 1000 staff members supported by a budget of over $116 million.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, and/or Central Office experience required
- Classroom teaching experience required
- Experience in a K-12 district required
- Bilingual a plus
The Successful Candidate will Possess:
- Experience and leadership in curriculum development, personnel management, multi-cultural and diverse communities including ESL, technology, budget and finance oversight.
Salary: commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
POSITION AVAILABLE ON OR ABOUT JULY 1, 2019
All applications must be received by 5:00 pm on March 15, 2019
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – BRIDGETON
New Jersey School Boards Association
For inquiries call: 609-695-7600 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Walter, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer