The Califon School District, located in Central New Jersey, is seeking an exceptional leader to continue the Board’s commitment to provide educational excellence for all children. This one school PreK-8 district serves approximately 75 students supported by an annual budget of $ 2.8 million. This small district provides a warm, nurturing educational environment that provides a personalized, high quality education to each child. Additionally, Califon is a tuition district.
The successful candidate must possess a vision for academic excellence and a commitment to providing a 21st century learning environment to enable all students achieve to their potential.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a Principal required
- Central Office experience preferred
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
The successful candidate will possess:
- A collaborative, proactive and flexible management style with strong organizational and communication skills
- Skilled in working with community and staff to maintain a highly effective academic experience for all children while planning for the future
- Experience in curriculum and instruction
- Experience in finance, personnel and facilities management
- Experience in enrollment expansion, shared services and innovative programming
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ state regulations.
Position available July 1, 2020.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: by 5:00 PM, November 30, 2019
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – CALIFON
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwen Thornton, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer