The Commercial Township Board of Education is seeking an experienced educational leader for their family-oriented community located in Cumberland County. The school district serves over 500 Pre-K to eighth grade students in two schools, and has a sending/receiving relationship with Millville High School. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished educational leader to develop resilient, lifelong learners.
- New Jersey School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility – Required
- School District Administrative Experience – Required
- Previous Successful Classroom Teaching Experience – Required
- Experience in a Pre-K to Eighth Grade School District – Preferred
The Successful Candidate Shall Demonstrate Expertise in:
- Curriculum Development, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Budget Development and Resource Management
- Personnel Management Including: Motivational, Supervisory, Evaluation, and Staff Development Skills
- Motivating, Inspiring, and Building Collaboration with the Students, Employees, Parents, and the Community at Large.
Position Available Fall 2019
Contact: Darren Harris, Business Admin./Board Secretary, Darren.Harris@Commercialschools.org
Salary is Based on Experience and State of New Jersey Guidelines
Please submit a Cover Letter, Resume, and Letters of Reference (minimum 2) to:
Commercial Township Board of Education
Attn: Darren Harris
Application for Superintendent/CSA Vacancy
1308 North Avenue
Port Norris, NJ 08349
All applications must be received by 4:00 pm July 8, 2019.
The Commercial Township Board of Education is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.