The City of Burlington Public School District is seeking an educational leader to provide strong innovative leadership and administrative management while focusing on student achievement and school culture. Our PK-12 district, with high expectations and a diverse community, currently serves 1700+ students in 4 schools with an operating budget of approximately $34 million. We desire a leader with proven success and a commitment to providing a dynamic 21st century learning environment where all students are prepared for their future.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- K-12 Administration required
- High School Administration preferred
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent and/or Central Administration experience preferred
- Five years K-12 classroom teaching experience required
- Two years classroom teaching experience in similar-type school district preferred
- Doctorate preferred
The successful candidate will be a proven educational leader with experience in finance, personnel management, addressing Special Needs and technology integration into the curriculum and the ability to communicate and work with a wide range of stakeholders. The leader will possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to bring diverse communities together
- Ability to encourage parental involvement in their child’s education process
- Conflict resolution skills
- Participatory management style
- Ability to work collaboratively with the board
Salary commensurate with education and qualifications; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available on or about July 1, 2020
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 11:00 PM, November 25, 2019.
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesse Adams Jr., Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer