The Closter Public School District, a two-school Pre-K-8 district in Bergen County that is dedicated to excellence, is seeking a dynamic leader to help fulfill its mission to prepare each child for continued education and responsible citizenship. The successful candidate will have strategic planning, financial management, and community relations skills and experience.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- 3 years experience as a Superintendent, Principal, or other relevant Central Office position required
- 3 years teaching experience strongly preferred
- Special education experience preferred
- Experience in a Pre-K-8 environment is a plus
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available: July 1, 2019
Deadline for receipt of all applications is 5:00 PM EST, January 22, 2019
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Closter
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Matthew Lee and Charlene Peterson, Search Consultants
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer