The Cumberland Regional Board of Education seeks an educational leader for our regional high school district. We are centrally located between Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore and receive students from seven nearby communities. Our budget of $25.5 million supports 1200 students, 153 staff, and 11 administrators. We are a Choice District for Agriculture and offer a spacious and safe learning environment, offering opportunities for all students to reach their greatest potential.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Central Office, Principal and/or Supervisory experience required.
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE LEADERSHIP AND ACHIEVEMENT IN:
- Curriculum and instruction
- Personnel management and evaluation
- Long range and strategic planning
- Collaboration & community outreach
- Student support services
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available on August 1, 2021
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00 PM June 7, 2021
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Cumberland Regional
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane Kershner, Director of Field Services
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer