The Delaware Valley Regional High School District is searching for an experienced, accomplished educator to serve as its next leader. The School District educates approximately 760 students, grades 9-12 from the municipalities of Alexandria, Frenchtown, Holland, Kingwood and Milford. The school district employs 190 staff and support personnel, with an operating budget of $18.5 million dollars.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required.
- Earned doctorate preferred.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Assistant Superintendent or Superintendent preferred.
- Three to five years high school teaching experience.
- Principal experience preferred.
- Special education experience desired.
- Experience in curriculum development, implementation and evaluation.
The successful candidate shall demonstrate expertise in:
- Communications skills, with a commitment to transparency and developing relationships with our communities.
- Personnel management, professional development, and evaluation.
- Financial management, resource allocation and optimizing shared services.
- Advancing digital literacy and technology initiatives for students and staff.
Position available: July 1, 2022.
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021 at 5:00 pm to NJSBA
New Jersey School Boards Association
Gwen Thornton, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer