The Great Meadows Regional School District is in search of an innovative and dynamic, child-centered educational leader who will advance the success of all our students, in partnership with our community.
Great Meadows Regional serves approximately 650 PreK-8 students from the rural townships of Liberty and Independence in beautiful north-central Warren County. The school district comprises two schools and supports its educational program with a staff of 129 and a budget of $20 million.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required.
- Strong knowledge of special education law and a track record of success is essential.
- Three years or greater Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent experience preferred.
- Experience in long-range, strategic planning desired.
- Previous successful classroom teaching experience of five years or greater preferred.
The successful candidate shall demonstrate expertise in
- Curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation;
- Meeting the individualized needs of all special education and general education students;
- The planning, implementation and integration of educational technology into the curriculum, and
- Financial management and resource allocation.
Position available: after July 1, 2020
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 5 pm, June 25, 2020
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH–GREAT MEADOWS
New Jersey School Boards Association
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer