The Greenwich Township School District is in search of an experienced educational leader to serve as its new Superintendent / Director of Special Services, who will continue to advance the District’s strong academic and social-emotional programming in creating a solid foundation for 21st-century success for all of its students.
Greenwich is a small, progressive, and bucolic school district in southern Warren County which has a sending/receiving relationship with the nearby Phillipsburg School District. The Greenwich BOE, which has high academic standards for all of its students, is proud that a majority of Greenwich graduates take Honors and Advanced Placement classes, and/or appear on the Honor Roll at Phillipsburg High School. US News and World Report ranks Stewartsville Middle School as one of the 15% top-performing middle schools in New Jersey. The school district boasts a supportive Board of Education and a responsive community.
The Greenwich BOE serves approximately 670 PreK-8 pupils in two schools with a staff of 114, including 101 instructional and 13 support staff. The Superintendent’s administrative team comprises two School Principals; the District has its own Board Secretary and takes advantage of a shared services arrangement with four other local districts for its Business Administrator. Its budget is approximately $17.5 million.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate educator with varied public school administrative skills to advance a well-established, high quality Pre-K-8 program, with the further advantage of working in a County of highly collaborative educational leaders.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required.
- Strong special education experience required.
- Three years or greater Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent experience desired.
- School principal experience preferred.
- Previous successful classroom teaching experience of three to five years or greater required.
The successful candidate shall demonstrate expertise in
- Curriculum development, implementation, evaluation & articulation;
- Financial management and resource allocation;
- Personnel management, including evaluation and staff development; and
- Community relations and outreach.
This is a re-opened search. Candidates who applied for the previous listing may re-apply.
Position available: After July 1, 2022
Application deadline: Tuesday, July 19, 2022
For inquiries call: 609-695-7600 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer