Gloucester City Board of Education, Camden County. Located on the banks of the Delaware River in southern New Jersey, this PreK-12 traditional school district is seeking a dynamic and progressive educational leader. Gloucester City educates over 2100 students, beginning with full time preschool programs for students age three and four and continuing through high school. The district’s three schools and Early Childhood Educational Center are staffed with over 214 dedicated professionals supported by an operating budget of $45 million. The district receives students from neighboring Brooklawn for ninth through twelfth grades.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- 3 years Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office and/or Principal experience required
- Four Years classroom teaching experience preferred
The successful candidate will be a proven educational leader who is approachable and visible with strong interpersonal and communication skills. The leader will possess:
- Willingness and ability to work collaboratively with the school community
- Appreciation for diverse careers, vocational and technical education
- Capacity to address the educational impacts of the pandemic
Position available on or about July 1, 2021.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 11:00 PM, April 25, 2021.
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – GLOUCESTER CITY
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Theresa Lewis, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer