SUSSEX COUNTY, NJ. The Green Township Board of Education is seeking a progressive, innovative, engaging, and dynamic educator to lead the District as its Superintendent beginning by July 1, 2020. The Green Township School District, in cooperation with an engaged and collaborative community, educates approximately 412 K-8 students with an operating budget of approximately $12.7 million. We employ a staff of 88 highly professional educators who strive for educational excellence and are actively supported by the District and community. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished, child-focused educational leader with a diverse educational background to fulfill the high aspirations which the Board of Education and community have for our students. The successful candidate will be a highly effective communicator who will assume a multi-faceted administrative position.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required.
- Previous successful Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent experience strongly preferred.
- School Principal experience strongly preferred.
- Elementary and/or Middle School teaching experience required.
- Expertise and demonstrated success in curriculum development, implementation, evaluation, and articulation; personnel management, evaluation, and staff development; community relations and outreach, and collaborative decision-making.
Position available: by July 1, 2020
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
Interested applicants please submit the following information: 1 – Cover letter; 2 – Resume; 3 – Copy of N.J. certification; 4 – Copy of graduate diploma(s); 5 – Three (3) letters of reference; and 6 – Copy of latest performance evaluation.
Application deadline is midnight January 7, 2020.
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH—GREEN TOWNSHIP
New Jersey School BoardsAssociation
For inquiries call:
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer