The Green Township Board of Education is seeking a student-focused, accomplished, and inspirational educational leader to serve as its new superintendent, beginning on or after July 1, 2021. The Green Township School District educates 380 K-8 students in one school building with an operating budget of $13 million, and sends its children to Newton High School.
We proudly employ a staff of 88 professionals who are dedicated to educational excellence, and who are actively supported by the District and the residents of Green Township. The successful candidate will be an effective and dynamic communicator, eager to lead all aspects of our school district in a beautiful rural setting.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required.
- Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent experience preferred.
- School Principal experience preferred.
- Elementary and/or Middle School teaching experience required.
The successful candidate shall be
- An exceptional communicator who will connect with our families and community and inspire our students and staff;
- A hands-on leader who will continue to build upon the school’s positive climate and culture and empower our educators, who seek and rise to new challenges;
- A student-focused superintendent whose keen understanding of student achievement, social-emotional learning, and child development will benefit all learners;
- Skilled in budgeting, resource allocation and facilities oversight.
Position available: on or after July 1, 2021. The Board is flexible and is focused on finding the optimal candidate.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2021
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer