The Lopatcong Board of Education is seeking a dynamic and engaging educator to lead its school system beginning July 1, 2019 or thereafter. Lopatcong is a beautiful, family-oriented community located in southwestern Warren County. The school district, which serves over 700 PreK-8 students in its two schools and is in a sending / receiving relationship with Phillipsburg High School, supports its educational programs with a staff of 115 and a budget of approximately $18 million. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished and visionary educational leader to develop passionate, resilient, lifelong learners.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility is required
- School district administrative experience required; 3+ years preferred
- Previous successful classroom teaching experience required
The successful candidate shall demonstrate expertise in:
- Curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation;
- Budget development and evaluation, and resource management;
- Personnel management, including motivational, evaluation, and staff development skills;
- Strategic and long-range planning, and shall possess
- Extraordinary skills in motivating, inspiring, and building collaboration in all stakeholders.
Position available: July 1, 2019
Salary is competitive with experience and State of New Jersey guidelines.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00PM, March 1, 2019
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – LOPATCONG
New Jersey School Boards Association
For inquiries call: 609-695-7600 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathleen Helewa, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer