The Manchester Township Board of Education is seeking an exceptional instructional leader with the vision and experience to support a dynamic learning environment committed to the success for every child in our PK-12 School District. Located in Ocean County NJ, the Manchester Township School District comprises three elementary schools, one middle school and one high school which provide educational services to 2,970 students from Lakehurst and Manchester Township. The district is supported by a staff of 650 and has an operating budget of $61 million.
We also operate Regional Day School on behalf of the State of NJ that operates on its own budget that is funded solely by tuition payments made by sending districts. The Board
of Education oversees the district which is staffed by Manchester Township School District employees.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Experience as a Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Central Office, or Principal, preferred
- Pk-12 Classroom experience preferred
- Educational leadership with skills in curriculum, special education, personnel management, planning, and technology
The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in:
- Delivery of services to special needs students
- Effective communications with the board and all community stakeholders
- Providing educational equity for all students by eliminating systemic barriers and closing the achievement gap
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: February 1, 2022
Application Deadline: 12:00 am EST, October 10, 2021
Kathy Winecoff, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer