The Middlesex Borough Board of Education, in collaboration with staff, parents, and community is seeking an inclusive and visionary educational leader committed to success for every child in our PreK-12 district. With over 2100 students in 5 schools, the Middlesex Borough School District is supported by a staff of 325 and an operating budget of $36.3 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- 5 years experience as a Supt., Asst. Supt, Central Office and/or Principal required
- Earned doctorate preferred
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to integrate technology to improve instructional practice
- Experience with curriculum, professional development and evaluation
- Documented success in raising student achievement
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: July 1, 2019.
Extended deadline for receipt of all applications: January 3, 2019
Previous applicants are on file and need not re-apply
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – MIDDLESEX BOROUGH
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
E-mail: [email protected]
Mary Ann Friedman, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer