The Monmouth Beach Board of Education is seeking an involved and committed educational leader with demonstrated success in supporting district goals and success in raising student achievement. With approximately 240 students in one school, the Monmouth Beach Elementary School District is supported by an operating budget of $5 million. Our students proudly attend our PreK-8 program before continuing to Shore Regional High School.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility and Principal Certificate required
- Experience as a principal required
- Successful K-8 teaching, supervisory and administrative experience preferred
- Classroom teaching experience preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal and community outreach skills
- Advancing strong instructional programs including STEAM instruction
- High staff expectations
- An understanding of school budget and fiscal responsibility
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.