The Orange Public Schools is committed to providing a safe and caring environment where each student can grow and succeed. We are seeking an innovative educational leader with demonstrated success in engaging the community to fulfill our motto of “Academic Excellence, Keeping Children First.” This diverse comprehensive PreK-12 district proudly serves just over 5,100 talented and multifaceted students in 13 buildings with an operating budget of $109.7 million.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Experience as Superintendent preferred
- 3+ years Central Office/Principal experience required
- Experience in a similar diverse urban district preferred
- Middle School/High School experience preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to parent/community engagement and closing the achievement gap
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available July 1, 2019.
Application deadline: 5:00 PM, February 11, 2019.
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Orange
New Jersey School Boards Association
E-mail: [email protected]
Charlene Peterson, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer