The Bradley Beach Board of Education is seeking an innovative and outstanding educational leader with a vision for academic excellence to ensure our diverse students are provided with the educational opportunities to enable them to reach their full potential as learners and contributing members of the community. In this dual role of superintendent/principal, the successful candidate will ensure that each student’s individual needs are met through the implementation of the educational program.
Our PreK-8 school district, located on the Jersey Shore in Monmouth County, serves approximately 235 students, 40 certified staff members in one school and operates with an approximate $7.5 million budget. The district maintains sending/receiving relationships with Asbury Park Public Schools, Neptune Township Schools, Red Bank Regional Schools, and Monmouth County Vocational Schools for students in grades 9-12.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Experience as a Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Central Office or Principal preferred
- Three (3) years classroom teaching experience required
- PK – 8 teaching experience preferred
- Educational leadership with skills in curriculum, personnel management, school finance, community engagement and strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with send/receive relationships a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in:
- Personnel management including evaluation and staff development
- Effective communications, community relations, engagement, and outreach
- Ensuring equity for all students
- Collaborative decision making
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: July 1, 2022.
Application Deadline: 9:00 am EST, June 17, 2022
New Jersey School Boards Association
Mary Ann Friedman, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer