South Harrison Township School District is seeking a dedicated and resourceful educational leader to commence employment in the 2020-2021 school year. Founded in 1883 and located in southern Gloucester County, our PreK-6 rural district is in search of a leader that will embrace our vision for our school while paving a pathway to academic excellence for our students. The district is home to approximately 316 students and 35 staff members with an annual budget of $6.3 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Three years Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office and/or Principal experience preferred
- Three years teaching experience required, five years preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to excellence for all students and staff
Deadline for receipt of all applications is by 11:00 pm, December 6, 2020.
To apply go to: www.njsba.org/employment.
Position available on or about July 1, 2021.
Superintendent/Principal – South Harrison Township
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 Fax: 609-695-1577
Theresa Lewis, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer