The Ridgefield Park Public Schools, a four-school, Pre-K-12 Bergen County district serving 2,200+ students in our close-knit, inclusive, village community, seeks a strong, visionary leader to help carry out its renewed commitment to academic, career and social achievement for all students. The successful candidate will have planning, financial management, educational technology, and excellent community/staff relations skills and experience.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- 3 years experience as a Superintendent, Principal, or other relevant Central Office position required
- 3 years teaching experience required
- Experience using student achievement data to drive curriculum and instruction required
- Special education experience preferred
Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available: on or before July 1, 2019.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 5:00 PM EST, February 22, 2019.
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH – Ridgefield Park
New Jersey School Boards Association
E-mail: [email protected]
Matthew Lee, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer