The Shore Regional Board of Education is seeking an exceptional instructional leader with the vision and experience to support a dynamic learning environment committed to the success for every child in our Grades 9-12 School District. Located in Monmouth County NJ, the Shore Regional School District is comprised of one high school that provides educational services to 646 students from Monmouth Beach, Oceanport, Sea Bright, and West Long Branch. The district is supported by a staff of 126 and has an operating budget of $21.5 million.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Experience as a Superintendent, Assistant. Superintendent or Central Office, preferred
- 9-12 Classroom experience preferred
- Educational leadership with skills in curriculum, personnel management, planning, and communications
The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in:
- Personnel management including evaluation and staff development
- Strategic and long-range planning
Salary: Commensurate with experience; subject to NJ regulations.
Position available: July 1, 2022 or sooner
Application Deadline: 11:00 pm EST, October 15, 2021
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
New Jersey School Boards Association
Kathy Winecoff, Search Consultant