South Hunterdon Regional School District- a district that includes the communities of Lambertville, Stockton, and West Amwell, seeks a Superintendent to provide collaborative leadership in advancing student achievement. A PreK-12 school district, serving approximately 1,000 students with a budget of $22.5 million, is seeking an accomplished leader with a commitment to excellence for all students and documented success in student achievement, curriculum, ELL programs, and community engagement.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent and/or Central Administration experience preferred
- Three years’ classroom teaching experience preferred
- Doctorate preferred
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to bring diverse communities together
- Accomplished leadership skills in strategic planning and technology, finance, personnel and communication amongst all stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of curriculum development and assessment
- Ability to manage resources/budget
- Experience in the development and implementation of ELL programs PreK-12
Salary commensurate with education and qualifications; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available July 1, 2020.
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 5:00 PM, December 2, 2019
SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH — South Hunterdon Regional
New Jersey School Boards Association
Phone: 609-695-7600 E-mail: email@example.com
Gwen H. Thornton, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer