Trenton Public Schools, Mercer County. The Trenton Public School District is seeking an exceptionally innovative leader with demonstrated success in improving student achievement, engaging parents and community stakeholders, and advancing student instruction through technology and applied learning strategies. The district is culturally and economically diverse, serving approximately 15,410 talented students from Pre-K to grade 12. Trenton is New Jersey’s capital city and operates in twenty-one (21) school buildings, supported by $340 million dollar budget and participatory Board. The Trenton Public School District is primed for an educational chief that is prepared to usher it forward into a new era of academic success.
- NJ School Administrator Certification or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent or Central Office experience preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of school-based experience (i.e. principal, teacher) preferred
The successful candidate will be a proven educational leader with experience in addressing curriculum development, finance and technology integration, and have the ability to communicate and work with a wide range of stakeholders. The leader will possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to unify diverse communities
- The ability to develop and implement an action plan that would encourage and increase parental involvement in scholastic activities.
- A collaborative approach that supports each child’s intellectual, physical and social-emotional development
- A proven track record to leverage resources and opportunities for student and faculty success
- An enthusiasm for working in close partnership with the Board
Salary commensurate with education and qualifications; subject to NJ State regulations.
Position available on January 1, 2021, but negotiable
Deadline for receipt of all applications: 11:00 PM, October 25, 2020.
New Jersey School Boards Association
413 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08618
Phone: 609-695-7600 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesse Adams Jr., Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employe