- Democrats and Republicans warn Trump tax plan will ‘destroy’ N.J.
- How much will N.J. federal taxes rise under Trump-backed bill? It’s a big number.
- How one N.J. school district landed in a $2M budget ‘deficit’ — that never existed
- School failed to protect student from being ‘naked buddies’ with teacher, lawsuit says
- Girl gets $500K settlement after alleged school bus slashing
New Jersey Herald
OBSERVER New Jersey Politics
- Sweeney: GOP Tax Bill Could Affect Millionaires Tax in NJ
- NJ House Members Take Sides on GOP Tax Bill
The Press of Atlantic City
- Judicial, education leaders to hold ‘Breaking the Cradle-to-Prison Pipeline’ roundtable Saturday
- Mail-in and provisional ballots sway Election Night results for Pleasantville school board
- Victim of teacher’s sexually explicit emails sues Vineland school district
- Private-School Vouchers Can Leave Parents on Their Own
- Quick-Thinking School Staff Saved Children at California School
- Food Allergies Are on the Rise. Are Schools Prepared?
- Democrats Press Trump Nominees on School Choice and Civil Rights
- Taking STEM Lessons Outside of the School Day
- Good Communication Doesn’t Come Naturally. We Have to Teach It
The Philadelphia Inquirer:
The Washington Post
- Trump nominee for No. 2 spot at Education Department stumbles on key questions at confirmation hearing
- A sadly revealing Google alert on schools
- They were making an 8th-grade trip to D.C. Now, it’s been canceled.
- High school student says he was barred from dance meet because he is male — and asks DeVos to intervene