Burlington County Times
Cherry Hill Sun
- Will top N.J. Republican’s spending bill lead to a federal government shutdown?
- Teachers accused of sexual misconduct keep getting jobs in N.J. Here’s why
- Students help fulfill wish list for 4-year-old girl with brain tumor
- Golden: Does GOP Tax Reform Spell Trouble for Murphy’s Millionaires Tax?
- Teaming Teachers, School Staff, and Parents to Fight Chronic Absenteeism
- Legal Bid to Stop $200M State Bonds for Controversial Trenton Construction
- 1 in 10 students are chronically absent in NJ
- Glen Ridge schools make AP District Honor Roll
- Woodcliff Lake gets go-ahead for Pascack Valley withdrawal vote
OBSERVER New Jersey Politics
The Press of Atlantic City
- Vineland High School violence threat leads to mass absence
- Environment Briefs: EHT teachers, cranberry grower get state environmental awards
- Trial for Linwood teacher accused of assaulting student to be continued
- Here’s Where the Tax Bill Could Hit School Funding the Hardest
- Quest to Give Minorities a Voice on School Boards
- Partisan School Board Elections a Source of Anxiety
- Free Speech Is Under Attack in the Government. Are Schools Next?
- State ESSA Plans ‘Not Encouraging’ on Equity, Education Trust Says
The Washington Post
- Grading U.S. states on teaching financial literacy: Some earn A’s, while others flunk
- No more A’s, B’s or C’s? That’s what some private schools are talking about.
- Here’s what the GOP’s proposal to overhaul the tax code means for schools, students and parents
- D.C. schools graduate chronically absent students, chancellor acknowledges
- DeVos wants to delay special-education rule intended to protect minority students