NEW JERSEY EDUCATION NEWS
Asbury Park Press
- Sarah Stern scholarship: Neptune teachers raise funds
- Point Pleasant school bus driver, aide fired after leaving…
- Sex with students over 18 now a crime for teachers in NJ
- NJ expected to report increased tax revenues
Burlington County Times
- Dad lost daughter in Paramus school bus crash. He’s still fighting to make kids safer.
- The math on the formula to fund schools is backward, superintendent says. We need a better solution.
- Jersey City, Poster Child for What’s Wrong with School-Funding Reform?
- Singing in the Rain: NJ’s 1st Deposit to Rainy-Day Fund in Decade, Says Treasurer
- NJ Moves to Recruit More Men of Color As Teachers
New Jersey Globe
New Jersey Herald
Press of Atlantic City
- Pleasantville school board meeting continues Tuesday with layoff vote
- Atlantic City High School students register to vote
- State plans to add to rainy day fund for first time in a decade
- ‘We’ve been hit really hard’: Student asks Booker how he’d address opioid crisis
The Jersey Journal
NATIONAL EDUCATION NEWS
- Limited Impact from ESSA’s School-Spending Data
- Preschool Benefits Cross Generations, Says Landmark Study
- Students Build Tiny Houses to Bring Geometry to Life
- How Schools Can Spend Time More Wisely: 4 Big Tips
The Washington Post
- Her commencement cap is dedicated to school shooting victims who died before getting to graduate
- School was painful. So what did he do? He decided to fix things.