NEW JERSEY EDUCATION NEWS
Asbury Park Press
- Wall teacher sues over Trump yearbook censorship
- Jackson school board ordered to pay $388K in special education case
- Wall super’s contract renewed despite protests
- Colorado school shooting updates: STEM school to be closed this week after 1 dead, 8 injured
- 200,000-minute reading challenge sends principal to the roof
- Suspicious device prompts evacuation, school shelter-in-place in Glassboro
- In a blunder, N.J. forgot to collect payments on state worker pension loans. Now it wants the money back.
- School didn’t deal with kid’s allergies, now they have to pay $400K lawsuit
- How did a twice-fired teacher get hired again? Lawmaker wants an investigation
- Teacher ‘scapegoated’ in Trump yearbook scandal wants gag order lifted immediately
New Jersey Herald
- Session highlights positives in Hopatcong schools
- Newton Police: Halsted students’ report of person with handgun unfounded
- How should parents behave at their child’s games?
- Paterson BOE may merge alternative high schools
- Bogota schools getting officers, security measures
Press of Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Board of Education adopts a 2019-2020 school budget with a flat tax levy
- Pleasantville school budget will raise taxes, eliminate 11 positions
- How do NJ’s rates for autism affect educational services?
NATIONAL EDUCATION NEWS
- Schools Teach Civics. Do They Model It?
- One Student Killed, 7 Injured in Largest-Scale School Shooting So Far This Year
- History Instruction Indicted: Too Much Memorization, Too Little Meaning