NEW JERSEY EDUCATION NEWS
- East Brunswick Tech named National Model of Excellence
- 29th Annual Paul Robeson Youth Achievement Awards Reception held
- New leader at ESCNJ helps students with disabilities find jobs
- N.J. could do away with $191,584 limit on school superintendent salaries. It’s now up to Murphy.
- Minimum wage rises to $10 an hour on Monday. But not for everyone.
- Teacher let kids pay for extra credit. N.J. school district put an end to that.
- Murphy: There Will Be No Shutdown of State Government
- Budget Breakdown: Where the Governor and Legislature Disagree
New Jersey Herald
The Jersey Journal
NATIONAL EDUCATION NEWS
- Teachers’ Unions Expected Big Membership Losses. Here’s Why Those Haven’t Panned Out
- Supreme Court Blocks, for Now, Census Question That Could Hurt School Funding
- Are Charter Schools Facing a Reckoning? Not So Fast
- How to Help Introverted Students Express Themselves in Class
- Low Usage of Digital Tools Is a Problem. A Tennessee District Has Found a Solution