NEW JERSEY EDUCATION NEWS
Asbury Park Press
- Lakewood schools want voters to hand over another $2.5M in taxes
- Lakewood schools funding drama continues
- Trenton schools say goodbye to another superintendent: Where do we go from here?
- NJ bill would bar certain criticisms of Israel in schools
- N.J. lawmakers want to make public meetings and records more accessible. Local governments are wary.
The Jersey Journal
- Judge: Jersey City must consider tax break for Newport developer who wants the funds diverted to school district
NATIONAL EDUCATION NEWS
- Teachers Push for Books with More Diversity, Fewer Stereotypes
- The Deficit Lens of the ‘Achievement Gap’ Needs to Be Flipped. Here’s How
- Who’s Earning the Seal of Biliteracy? In One State, It’s Mostly English-Learners
- More Cities Take On ‘Period Poverty’ as a Way to Keep Kids in School
- Civil Rights Groups Sound Alarm Over Florida School-Safety Database
- Students Become ‘Citizen Scientists’ to Conduct Research on Bugs
- How to Engage All Students in STEM
- Bringing Global Education to Rural Communities
- How Can Students and Teachers Co-Design Learning?