The most successful education foundations are able to provide additional and critical funding for their school districts. Learn about practices of the most successful education foundations, and ways your education foundation can adopt these practices.
On Thursday, May 24, NJSBA in partnership with the New Jersey Education Foundation Partnership (NJEFP) will present Best Practices of Successful Education Foundations. The program will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (registration begins at 8:30 a.m.) at NJSBA Headquarters, 413 W. State Street, Trenton. Participants will hear about the best practices of NJEFP’s 2018 award-winning member foundations. Sessions include:
- Working Closely with your Superintendent, Little Falls Education Foundation
- Engaging the Community in Fundraising Events, Morris Educational Foundation
- Providing Programs that the District Needs, but Cannot Afford, Montclair Fund for Educational Excellence
- Developing a Relationship with a Funder, Freehold Borough Educational Foundation
- Making a Significant Positive Impact on School District Financials, Programming, and Community Engagement, Summit Educational Foundation
Registration This no-cost program is sponsored by the Educational Leadership Foundation of New Jersey, and is open to all public school leaders and district staff interested in learning more about education foundations. Registration is available online through Eventbrite. Pre-registration is required and seats are limited.
For more information on this program, please contact Megan Dzwonkowski, executive director, New Jersey Education Foundation Partnership.