GoToCollegeFair.com has created a 3-day virtual event on May 4-6, 2020 to help students and families explore higher education opportunities that might be a good fit. The conference will feature expert presentations in multiple areas of the college decision process.
Registration is open now and students, families, counselors, and community-based organizations are all welcome. This event will be free of charge to all attendees.
Three days of live-stream presentations will help students and families understand:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the admission process;
- Financial aid and financial award programs;
- How to balance the application: test scores, essay, extracurriculars, etc.;
- Multicultural, first generation, and accessibility/disability resources on college campuses;
- How to find the best college fit/choose a major;
- What to expect the first year on campus…. and much more.
This free college fair will allow students and families to chat live with admissions representatives in virtual college booths, uncover new college options through a robust search tool, experience virtual campus tours, watch video and download materials, and schedule meetings and interview with admissions representative, no matter where students are in the college search process.
Watch this video to learn more.