On Tuesday, April 21, the Ocean County School Boards Association (OCSBA) held a virtual meeting. NJSBA field service representatives Mary Ann Friedman and Kathy Winecoff presented a program on superintendent evaluation, while Sharon Seyler, NJSBA legislative advocate, updated members on legislative developments.
Several other online county meetings are planned for the coming weeks. Local board members are notified of county meetings through emails from NJSBA; registration links are included in the emails.
Below is the current schedule of virtual meetings. Check the NJSBA meetings page for updates and additional meetings.
- April 29: Union County SBA
- May 5: Salem/Cumberland counties SBA
- May 6: Somerset County SBA
- May 11: Hudson County SBA
- May 12: Cape May County SBA
- May 14: Monmouth County SBA
- May 18: Gloucester County SBA
- May 20: Essex County SBA
- May 21: Burlington County SBA
- May 27: Bergen County SBA
- May 28: Sussex County SBA
- June 2: Passaic County SBA
- June 3: Mercer County SBA
- June 9: Atlantic County SBA
- June 11: Hunterdon County SBA