This year’s annual school election will be held on April 20, 2021. The deadline for candidates to submit their nominating petition is 4 p.m. March 1, 2021.
School board secretaries and residents interested in board member candidacy can download the free kit, which includes information on:
- Important Dates
- Nominating Petition
- Sample News Release for Business Administrators
- Vote Poster for Downloading
- How to Become a School Board Member
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Requirements of the New Jersey School Ethics Act
- Criminal Background Checks
- Campaign Reporting Requirements
If you have any questions, please contact Ann Marie Smith in the NJSBA communications department at (609) 278-5209 or email@example.com.