On Friday, March 13, at the Conference Center at Mercer, the NJSBA will host its annual Technology Conference. The program will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., with continental breakfast and registration starting at 8:30 a.m. The program will offer 3 Board Member Academy credits for school board members.
Here are the top five reasons you should send your entire district team:
- Training, training, and more training. NJSBA’s School Technology Conference offers critical training and valuable information for all board members, administrators, and IT representatives interested in the latest technology.
- Hear from the experts. Sessions will be delivered by industry experts and leading technology professionals in the field. There are nine breakout sessions to choose from, and two keynote presentations, which will give your district team the opportunity to absorb a wide variety of information.
- Networking opportunities. The day will include a networking lunch covering hot topics in school technology. You will be able to take solutions back to your district.
- Experiment with new equipment and ideas. The NJSBA Technology Conference will highlight the newest school technology initiatives. Learn best practices from districts across New Jersey.
- Professional Development Credits. NJSBA’s School Technology Conference offers 3 Board Member Academy credits for board members. QPA credits are pending.
This interactive program will offer sessions on how to advance technology in schools and districts.
The Conference Center at Mercer is located at 1200 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor, NJ.
Registration Information Registration may be completed online, but only by the school business administrator. A scanned copy of the purchase order must be included with the registration. The registration fee for members is $99 per person. The fee includes a continental breakfast, lunch and program materials. Additional district staff may register through this link.
Who Should Attend? School board members, business administrators, superintendents, IT directors/staff, curriculum directors, content supervisors, and principals should attend. There will be sessions for everyone.
For questions regarding this program, please email Michael Kvidahl, NJSBA digital marketing specialist.