The New Jersey School Boards Association has developed resources for boards of education to use in planning their annual reorganization meetings. The majority of the state’s school boards will organize during the first week of January 2019.
The following materials are available in the Topical School Law Library section of NJSBA’s website:
- Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Board Organization 2018-2019
- Annual Reorganization Meeting Agenda Items–Sample
- Oath of Office for Board Members
- Board Member and Trustee Code of Ethics
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Code of Ethics
Local school officials can obtain further information from NJSBA’s Legal and Labor Relations Services Department at (609) 278-5254.