New Jersey Education Foundation Partnership (NJEFP) has opened nominations for the second annual education foundation awards. NJEFP is a statewide organization dedicated to enhancing public education in New Jersey by growing and strengthening local education foundations through education, training, collaboration and advocacy.
The award categories are:
- Outstanding Education Foundation – Large Foundation (A foundation whose revenue exceeds $50,000) and Small Foundation (A foundation whose revenue is less than $50,000).
- Outstanding Education Foundation Program
- Outstanding Achievement in Fundraising
- Outstanding Partner – Funder
- Outstanding Partner – Superintendent
Applications are now available on the NJEFP website. The deadline to submit is Thursday, Dec. 13, 2018. Awards will be announced in early February and winners will be recognized on Friday, March 29, 2019 at the Second Annual NJEFP Education Foundation Awards luncheon at the Mercer Oaks Golf Course, West Windsor, N.J. The luncheon will shine a light on education foundations, funders of these foundations, and key community partners.
Any education foundation in the state of New Jersey is eligible to enter. Megan Dzwonkowski, Executive Director, New Jersey Education Foundation Partnership at email@example.com.