Conserving limited resources while improving services not only demands school-municipal cooperation, but also partnership with the private and nonprofit sectors.
Representatives of three communities will share their success in collaborating on public health services, an innovative facility project, and other initiatives. The program will take place during the annual Workshop session co-sponsored by the New Jersey State League of Municipalities at 11 a.m. on Tuesday in Room 308. The session qualifies for a 0.5 Board Member Academy credit.
The program will be moderated by Colleen Mahr, president, New Jersey State League of Municipalities/Mayor, Fanwood Borough. Panelists include:
- Mayor Rick Lomonaco
- Joseph Flynn, superintendent of schools
- Howell Township School Business Administrator Ron Sanasac
- Board of Education President Mark Bonjavanni
- Dr. Tami Crader, superintendent of schools
- Giuseppina Pagnotta, head school nurse