Call for Program Proposals for Workshop 2021
The New Jersey School Boards Association invites you to share your expertise at Workshop 2021, the largest training event for K-12 public school leaders in the state. The three-day virtual conference is taking place from Tuesday, Oct. 26 to Thursday, Oct. 28.
Given the extreme impact that COVID-19 has had on New Jersey school districts, please use your proposal as an opportunity to share solutions and provide attendees with practical guidance that they could apply to create safe and thriving education communities next school year.
NJSBA is seeking engaging, creative, and thoughtful submissions presented through a teaching approach. Proposals should reflect best practices in education today and sessions should leave attendees with:
- A greater depth of content
- Tools that they can easily implement
- Engaging and educational information delivered through multiple techniques via the user-friendly conference platform
- Cutting-edge innovation and technology in education
- Differentiated content appropriate for new and veteran school leaders
All sessions will be held on NJSBA’s Virtual Workshop conference platform, which will allow presenters to upload materials, chat with attendees, and host up to 500 people in their sessions. Presentations will be recorded and accessible to session registrants for 30-days.
The deadline for receiving completed forms is August 1, 2021. All program submissions will receive equal consideration. NJSBA will notify those submitting proposals with its decision via email by early August.
Proposal submission requirements:
- Each session is 50 minutes and requires an individual proposal
- All presenters must be listed
- No more than three presenters per session
- Presenter title format should include full name, title, and organization