Oldmans Township School District, a rural Pk-8 school, is seeking a collaborative leader that will embrace our vision for our school while continuing our pathway to academic excellence for our students. Oldmans Township, the gateway to Salem County, is located on the Delaware River and is comprised of two towns, Auburn and Pedricktown. They established their first school in 1903. The current school is home to 283 students and 35 certificated staff members with an annual budget of approximately $6.2 million. Oldmans enjoys a send/receive relationship with nearby Woodstown/Pilesgrove and Penns Grove/Carneys Point School Districts.
- NJ School Administrator or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Three years Superintendent, Asst. Superintendent, Central Office and/or Principal experience preferred
- Must possess Principal Certification
- Three years teaching experience required; five years preferred
- Elementary and/or middle school experience preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Educational leadership with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of curriculum development, implementation, evaluation, and articulation
- A commitment to excellence for all students and staff
Deadline for receipt of all applications is by 11:00 pm, January 2, 2023
Position available on or about July 1, 2023.
Chief School Administrator – Oldmans township
New Jersey School Boards Association
Theresa Lewis, Search Consultant
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer